inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Creeping Paranoia.

I don't know.
I guess it was bound to happen.

I switch apartments once a year - why not webspace?

Finding newgirl's diary at work affected me more than it probably should have. I hadn't really given much thought as to what would happen if someone I worked with stumbled across me on the internet. But now I have. And I have come to the conclusion that the end result would be: very bad.

I know that the whole blogging thing indicates latent exhibitionism, but I am in reality a very private person. I blush any time I'm expected to offer up information about myself.

Also. Turns out that certain people I may or may not have been spying on were actually spying back.

Damnit. That shit's supposed to be ONE-WAY.

So. I hope you love me enough to change your links.
The End.

1 Comments:

Blogger shadowbox said...

Ha! Damn those nosey-Parkers!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here