inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I prefer the liquigels.

My head is full of something thick and slow and syrupy. I can feel my face swelling, puffing out when I breathe. Dizzy when I walk, shivery and pissed off all the time.

Sick.

Which is awesome, considering the fact that I am supposed to work 58 hours this week.

I caught it from Tony, who's been down for a couple of days now. We dropped the car off at the shop this morning, so we've just been wandering around the apartment all day, confused and sick and high on generic non-drowsy sinus medication. I played solitaire for two hours. Later, my mom took us to pick up our car and we went out for pizza. CNN was on. The screen said, 'DEMOCRACY VS. TERRORISM'. W was spouting some muted bullshit that I would have been unable to follow even if the volume had been turned up. 'LOOK AT HIS CRAZY WRINKLE FACE', I remember yelling, most likely spitting cheap, buffet pizza all over my brother sitting across the table.

I was almost too tired to chew.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymousgrrl said...

My grandmother who was waaay into herbal medicine and stuff always recommended a dose of whiskey every three to four hours for head colds.
Even if it doesn't work, it sure feels good.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here