inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Let me count the infec...erm. Ways. Ways.

Our Anniversary:

Between the two of us, Tony and I have one infection for each year we've been married. It's a really awesome way to celebrate - Tony sits on the couch phlegmy and ear-infection-deaf while I slump somewhere near him constantly constantly constantly rubbing and itching and pushing my eyes.

Did I mention the menstruation?

This shit is perfect. Seriously.

I'm in this terribly strange headspace recently - we're averaging around two hours of Millennium a night and I've become hopelessly addicted to Oscar Zeta Acosta. Every waking moment I'm alternately wondering if the person I'm puffing is a serial killer/ whether or not a low-grade explosive in the L.S. Ayers toilet would help/hinder the Chicano movement.

Vive la Cockroach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here