inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Friday, April 01, 2005

NUMBER FUCKING THREE.

I would like to state for the record that I have not been as inactive as this blog indicates. I have written twice, but both posts were devoured by the Bloggerbeast. I blame Biz. Shutthehellup, Biz.

We've been moving the office this week, which is heavy. Also, I haven't had a day off yet - I got called in earlier this week when my coworker had to take her boyfriend to the courthouse. Seems he had a warrant out for robbery, which is a lot of things. But. Seeing as how my mother taught me to never write anything I wouldn't want to find on the front page of the newspaper the next day [after finding assorted violent, curse-infested hate letters that my friend and I had written to two boys in our sixth-grade class], I will spare you the details. As much as that pains me.

It's kind of like seeing a coworker on COPS. I mean, it would be totally awesome to make fun of them endlessly, but. Then you'd have to admit you were watching COPS.

So. Off to work for the 89,736 day in a ROW.

Maybe I'll get hit by a car crossing the parking lot. The hospital will let me rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here