inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Bow down.

Clarity ebbs and flows.
This time of year has been historically hard for me.
People always seem to die or almost die or decide not to let my husband or me back into the country just about every year around spring-time.

The weather gets warm and I get itchty. The trees bud and I panic, wishing desperately for the snow to come and cover everything around me like a big frozen blanket. It dampens the sound. Winter is so quiet.

All for now. At work. I hate work.
Yesterday decided in a fit of paranoia that all my phone calls are bugged here. Am now over it.

Tony blames It on my "genius".
This is why he's awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here