inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Jesuschristforfuck.

I am trying not to cry.
He says things like, 'One last chance. Say the word and we won't leave. We won't go.'
He follows this with...'WE'RE FUCKING GOING. THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE NOT GOING'.
I am confused.
I point out that normal people don't drive all the way to Canada in the middle of the night with their "check engine" light on. I say that maybe if we had more than one car, it would be different. The risk wouldn't be so. Risky.
'...', he says, 'We HAVE another car'.
I turn and scream in my loudest, scariest voice that that car doesn't fucking work. It doesn't fucking start; It doesn't fucking run.
Because it doesn't. It doesn't work.

And I am furious beyond language, beyond gestures, beyond loud, guttural screams...I am fucking pissed off that he doesn't give a shit if we break down and get stranded on the way. He doesn't give a shit that we can't afford this trip, that we can't afford the time off work, that we can't survive without a fucking car.

He says: 'At least if it breaks down in Canada my parents will help us with the repair costs.'

And I think I'm dead inside now.
Bury me in my smashed and worthless car.
...put it on his parents' tab.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Send me your phone number IMMEDIATELY.

9:17 PM  
Blogger inveil said...

Awh...you guys are nice :)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you worried about? The goldfish died didn't it? Where is your faith in Fang Shoe?

4:30 AM  
Blogger inveil said...

My goldfish died because my OTHER goldfish is Satan incarnate [in fish form]. So. I really don't see what sort of good luck can be achieved in this situation. Seriously.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here