inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Strep is the best diet I've ever been on.

My arms are lead and I'm dizzy when I'm sitting down. Whatever it is that's wrong with me quickly surpassed "pregnancy" and became "some sort of crazy X-files virus" last night. I came into this room with the intention of cleaning it, but had to sit down and rest for a couple minutes. I mean. It's a good fifteen feet from the couch where I was sitting to the office where I am sitting now and I can't seem to catch my breath.

Since I only have these two days off this week, I'm trying to convince my friends and family that it's okay to hang out with me. This is becoming difficult, seeing as how I now sound exactly like a Skeksis from the Dark Crystal. If only my throat would stop closing long enough for me to laugh without falling down on the floor coughing. Or, I would probably settle for the energy to pull myself back up again.

Please pray for my immortal soul.
Wait. Don't.
Bake me some fucking cookies or something.
Mail me some slippers before I die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here