inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Anybody wanna hire me?

These are uncertain times.

Tony and I fought silently over the Canada Ordeal for days. And then we both remembered MICHIGAN, that magical land that lies half way between BOTH families. So. He gets to take daytrips to see his parents whenever he wants, and I get to figure out a way to talk my Michigan grandparents into being my primary daycare providers.

...when I get around to needing daycare.

I'm freaking out because Michigan is far away from my mom.
Also because despite the fact that I am pretty much the only person working in my doctor's office, I may have an opportunity to make nearly five bucks an hour more somewhere else. And. While this is FUCKING AMAZING, I am simultaneously filled with a sense of OVERPOWERING GUILT.

Also. I printed out an ovulation calendar today.
You know. So I can know when I'm ovulating.
And then have sex.
And then HAVE A BABY*.

...this is insane.
[I am so excited.]


* No more tranquilizers and my doctor says my medicine is A-OK for pregnant ladies. Apparently. She did, however, agree that I have the mentality of a 12 year old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Albeit a very precocious 12 year old.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here