inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have fear.

Seriously.

Today was an early day for me. Left work early. Cleaned apartment. Got everything I've been putting off done. Stared at hole in my face. Baked some sypathy cookies for myself.

Now. Maybe it's because I've had one cookie and two glasses of wine for dinner. OR, maybe it's because I have Supernaught on repeat at a deafeningly high volume [Take THAT, Mr-I-Like-to-Cook-Sausage-And-Cabbage-All-Day-So-it-Permeates-Every-FIBER-OF-
YOUR-BEING-Man-Across-The-Hall] .

But. This shit is seriously messing with me:

This, and
This, and
This, and
This.

What the fuck is this? Is this robot-generated? Is it a code? AM I SUPPOSED TO READ IT BACKWARDS?

I just don't know anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

eww... it reads like code.
i think you just found al qaeda.


why squash though?

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three weeks 'til I get my beloved internet back. Then...mothers hide your children...

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here