inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Little Germans. Germen.

The dermatologist office was okay. It was full of old people: I shared the waiting room with the woman who owned the first building I ever lived in [she was a thousand!] and half of a famous duo from a popular syndicated radio show.

It took forever. Mostly, I spent my ENTIRE HOUR WAIT in the waiting room looking at this picture:



You can't really tell, but there's a little speech bubble right above the girl's head that says TIMMAH!.

Once in, the four-foot-tall doctor explained that while she wouldn't necessarily worry...if it was HER, SHE wouldn't want to walk around with 'A thing on her face'. So she cut it off. And burned my skin. And gave me a bandaid.

And. The End.

[I didn't even humiliate myself this time!]

2 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

the irony of that magazine cover is so loud i can't even think of anything to say... except congrats on surviving and ridding yourself of scary removable things....

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this one time, kelly was my friend. and then, she stopped.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here