inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Been a while...

We moved into our new house this week. Only took 18 hours of painting to cover up the Clubbed-Seal-Sickeningly-Violent-Red they'd painted the living room and the foyer. Also, even though all our friends stood us up and we had to move ALL BY OURSELVES [you guys are DOLLS, SERIOUSLY], it was supereasy.

Considering I threw all of our stuff away.

This makes for a wonderfully organized house, but there isn't really anywhere to sit.

The last two weeks of my life have been spent in a continuous Oh-My-God-I-Am-Now-Three-Trillion-Dollars-in-Debt-WE-BOUGHT-A-HOUSE-IN-FUCKING-INDIANA-WHAT-ARE-WE-THINKING state of total panic. So. Instead of writing, I've been very busy crying because I cut that skinny girl off in the mall parking lot and screaming at my mom on the phone because I can't find my goddamn cookie sheets. Coincidentally, things don't cook evenly on cardboard wrapped in aluminum foil.

So. I will take my medicine and write again.
Eventually. Soon as I find my fucking cookie sheets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

hey...
just found out i'm comin' out there in like three weeks.
have to make sure grandma doesn't get lost or injured on the plane ride back, but then i think i'll be out there for 3 or 4 days.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here