inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Days are spent sleeping/ gagging/ sitting down/ making a face like I just saw someone kick an old lady/ breaking into coldsweats/ panic attacks.

My doctor [not the one who will be delivering the baby] suggested that I go off my anxiety/ depression medicine last week. So I did. Yeah, that lasted four whole days. I'm still waiting for it to kick back in, curled up in a fetal position on the couch grimacing and shouting 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME' over and over again at Poor, Dear Tony.

So! Doctor Number Two [the one who IS delivering the baby] told me on Sunday afternoon after I paged her hystericaly crying and begging to JUST BE ALLOWED TO TAKE HALF A PILL...she told me, 'Hun, you're going to be okay. I think you should probably take a whole one.' The GOOD thing is that there are no side effects for the baby...apparently, I was supposed to stop taking it this month ANYWAYS...pregnancy or no.

The BAD thing is that it hasn't kicked in all the way yet and I'm pretty sure the girls at work are sick of seeing me hugging myself and sobbing in the file room.

Ugh. I wish she'd told me to take two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here