inveil: round three, mofo.

Lather. Rinse. Repent.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I can hear my pot pie boiling.

I would like someone to explain some things to me:


∙ Why does Anna Banana try to eat my cat's fur while it is still attached to the cat?

∙ Why does Anna Banana crave poop?

∙ Why can't I manage to eat more than 17 saltines a day?

∙ Why does everyone laugh at me when I cry now?

∙ How did this pot pie get so beautifully-crusty-golden-brown in my microwave?


I love you, Marie Callendar. Really, I do.
Now. Find a way for the baby to let me KEEP this damn pie.

...baby is trying to kill me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

i believe your dog may be an idiot savant.

i've seen more of those marie callendar pot pies at work than i care to...

kick them when they laugh at you. they think it's endearing that you're crying cuz your pregnant, but at the same time they'll be too worried they're going to do something to make you cry again to do anything about the kicks to the shins they just took.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I am 7 weeks pregnant and can totally relate to you! I haven't actually "lost" my food yet, just felt extremely nauseated.
Best of Luck!!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here